My Happy List

I'm counting blessings today.  Whilst typing away at my desk I allowed my mind to wander over a few things that make me happy at the very thought of them.  Here's what my mind conjured up today:

This is the cutest baby in the world.  World, meet Emma!  She is quite delightful as you can see.

 
This is the cutest puppy in the world.  Her name is Kota, but we've taken to calling her "Better Bonus Dog" at our house.

 
 
This verse makes me happy.  I depend on the truth of it, well ... daily.


This quote makes me feel powerful and that is certainly a blessing.


This man makes me happy.  He shares his last name with me and we even share meals at restaurants, but never, ever MY ice cream.  Back up off my ice cream ...


The M.E. calendar on my desk at work is amusing.  Every. Single. Day. !!!



Adventure makes me feel alive!  Here's a picture of my Mom and I adventuring together in Arizona, the land of all great adventures. 



Sweet potato fries - YUM!  I had them for lunch today and my stomach is still happy.


THIS!!!  Can you even believe THIS?!



Coconut oil used as a moisturizer is a new experience for me.  You should try it.  My skin feels great today.



Thus ends my Happy List for the day.  More to come ... stay tuned ... the list changes daily.  ;)

 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Meg! And thanks for all of your help as well. You're inspiring and it's appreciated. :)

      Delete